By Evangelist Michelle Johnson
Personal Training -Life Guide - Marriage Consulting
Author & Speaker
Author of two published books and 2018 preferred MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) speaker. Michelle has been studying and persuing public speaking for over 15 years now. As a Communication Major and with her deep admiration of the arts Michelle found her passion for the stage and speaking at an early age. Evangelist Michelle is skilled at speaking on many different topics but her favorite four are on the subjects of:
- How to Choose God Daily
- Discovering spiritual gifts & finding ways to use them
- Conquering the chains of addiction and rebuking the enemy
- Finding a Happy & Healthy Balance in Life
- Creating a strong Village of support
Personal Trainer/ Life Coach
Michelle is a Certified Personal Trainer through NASM (The National Academy of Sports and Medicine and CPR/AED Certified through The American Red Cross.
- Women's health and fitness
- The Christian alternative to yoga
- Personalized workout plans
- Learning the basics of health and fitness
-Children, Pre-Teen & Teen health & fitness
Marriage Consultant / Officiant
"Michelle was the officiant for our wedding. From the moment that she messaged us back until the moment she left our venue she was absolutely amazing. She responded quickly, offered advice, had multiple planning sessions, helped both of us with writing our vows and wrote a beautiful ceremony. I would recommend Michelle for any officiating or coordination needs.
- Kelsi S.